IAMT Engineering is a solution provider for chassis systems, structural components and mechanical assemblies for power trains. We offer system know-how from concept to industrialized solution, designed ready for production and life-tested ready to go.
IAMT Engineering is a single-source supplier specializing in the development of individual components, assemblies and systems such as are often required for automotive projects. We cover every phase from concept definition and prototyping to series production and manufacturing support.
Specific product know-how
- Automobile construction
- Commercial vehicle industry
- Aeronautical industry
- Wind power facilities
- Defence systems
- General mechanical engineering
Core competence in vehicle development from concept to series launch
Our core competences in vehicle construction lie in chassis development and the design, engineering and development work involved in creating the overall vehicle. In the case of vehicle derivatives in particular, we offer a single-source service as your system partner for the entire engineering package:
concept definition, packaging, structural components and system integration, prototypes, mules and gliders, execution of testing and trialling work, approval processes and series launch support, and all associated project management tasks.
- Effective development processes for components, assemblies and systems
- Experience in the field of lightweight construction
- Technological know-how in the manufacturing processes of casting, forging, sheet metal forming and hybrid construction methods including plastics and fibre-reinforced composites such as CRP and GRP
- Methodological competence in structural analysis (FEM), multi-body simulation (MBS) and fatigue strength simulations for component design aligned to service lifetime and functional requirements
- Instrumentation and control for the experimental determination of real loads and stress phenomena
- Component and system testing (servohydraulic testing machine, axle test bed and other specialised testing facilities)
- Manufacture and assembly of prototype axles and test vehicles
- Research projects with renowned automobile constructors and component suppliers